followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bunga comel pillow


I rarely get sick, maybe 2-3 times a year. But the worst part is, the duration of my sick time.. It would take a week at least to recover..Today I took few medicine :for colds, cough, and sore throat....now i feel very dizzy..might because of the cough syrup..i hope i'll recover soon..ASAP! Anyway.. no excuse for me to blog about craft thingy that I've done last weekend. Still remember the flower petal pillow that I made for my friend,Sue? Well..this one almost the same as before but  i change the design. instead of one big bloom flower in the middle, I created 3 small flowers. i really love the outcomes! Ermmhh...dizziness is controlling me now!...bye..


2 comments:

  1. I do hope that you are well again ( I only saw this post today)!!
    Love the pillows! I don't know wich version I prefer...I like the big flower but this version it's so beautiful too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin